Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I'm here!

It came SO fast.  I can't believe its actually here.  I'm sitting in my bed in the hotel room that will be my home for the next 10 weeks.  Its so overwhelming (not to mention extremely hot and humid) but I'm SOOOO excited.  We have dinner with our d-groups tonight and then our orientation to this amazing summer begins.  I have such a peace about being here.  It was hard leaving my friends and family, but, as a really good friend put it, "The growth is worth the goodbyes."  So to everyone reading, I'll see you in 10 weeks (some sooner).  Be praying for me.  :)  All my love.

3 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you and the woman you are becoming!!! God has great things in store for you.. Although i will miss you tremendously this summer, I know God will do great things in your life. You continue to amaze me every day!! See you soon!! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isaiah 41:10 fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
    We love you,
    Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. your mom stole my verse.... i know i'm a bit late but i'm proud of you for making the leap of faith to go and i know amazing things will happen when you put your life in God's hands! love you and have an amazing time in Charleston!

    ReplyDelete