Thursday, May 5, 2011

Countdown

Its t-minus NINETEEN DAYS, until I leave for the lovely Charleston.  I'm super excited, but I'm also really nervous.  I've never been away from my family or friends anywhere near to ten weeks.  But I know its going to be so great.  Before I'm even going on project, I'm already placing my trust in the Lord.  I've been praying for my heart to really be open and prepared for every aspect of this summer.  I know I'm going to be pushed out of my comfort zone between living with complete strangers (which they won't be for long), having very little communication with people back home, and talking to people about Jesus.  It's so intimidating, but yet again, I'm really excited.  I hope to keep this blog updated fairly frequently, especially for all of my supporters.  Thanks so much for making this trip possible for me.  And no worries, God is going to do amazing things this summer.

1 comment:

  1. i'm so excited for you...i'm praying. it's life changing, and i'm really excited for you to experience Jesus is Charleston. oh and you'll love the b-west :)

    ReplyDelete